Home >> Articles >> Life of Myden
The Olympic Peninsula
FRI JUN 28
Pick up groceries
Go for breakfast Gig's Harbour
- Drive to Olympic Pennisula
- Swing by Port Townsend for breakfast?
1. Our stairs tend to be a little slippery since they are wood, so please hold the handle when going down the stairs.
2. Currently we are not offering the option to cook a meal here, but feel free to make tea!
3. Whilst we are happy to share a corner of our fridge, please limit your expectations to a few leftovers to-go boxes. In the past we've had guests fill our entire fridge!
4. We apologize if our cat brings in a dead mouse to eat. Sometimes she does. If this happens we will be the ones to clean it up unless it happens while we are away. If you are willing to deal with it we would be most appreciative! There are paper towels in the pantry and Bac-Out upstairs next to her cat food. Hopefully this won't be an issue during your stay!
5. You will be sharing our English-style WC (toilet) with the other Airbnb guest room. The hand-built cedar doors offer quiet and privacy.
- Go to Hurricane Ridge, could do hike to Hurricane Hill (3.2 miles return)
SAT JUN 29
- Hurricane Ridge, could do hike to Hurricane Hill (3.2 miles return)
- visit Second Beach and Rialto Beach
- hike to Sol Duc Falls
- visit hot springs?
SUN JUN 30
- Visit Lake Quinalt area
- Continue to Ocean Shores area
- Olympia Farmers Market - open til 3pm
- Continue to Lakewood (3.5 hour drive)
MON JUL 1
- drive back to Seattle
- check out Seattle, breweries etc.