Home >> Articles >> Recipes
Peanut Butter Noodles
Yields: enough for 2 people
* 3/4 cup chicken broth
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup peanut butter
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon hot chile paste (optional)
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
* 1 package of those freshly made udon noodles (454g)
1. Combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat.
Garnish with green onions and peanuts.